BASALT THERMAL INSULATION
IZOVAT TM basalt thermal insulation is a range of the mineral wool products manufactured by «OBIO» LLC with the help of the modern high-tech production line. Basalt rock is used as the main raw material for production of non-combustible IZOVAT TM thermal insulation. Karbolit – urea resins, that doesn`t contain free phenol, is used as the binder. The content of organic matter is 2 – 5% by weight. IZOVAT TM basalt thermal insulation density ranges are : 30-225kg/m3, and thickness ranges are : 20-300mm. All IZOVAT TM products are certified.
The company implemented Quality Management System according to the international quality standard EN ISO 9001:2015, that was certified by powers of certification of “CQS” (Certifed Quality Systems) and “IQNet” (International Certification Network).
IZOVAT TM products are designed for:
• thermal insulation of the binding envelopes
• soundproofing and acoustic absorption
• building structures fireproofing
• thermal insulation and acoustic absorption of engineering equipment(air ducts and pipelines)
• sandwich- panels production
IZOVAT TM products are produced in a shape of:
• lamella mats
Insulation boards provides: